Initial Patient Visit & Insurance Information
Our office strives to see each patient on schedule. At your initial appointment, please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment. Your initial appointment takes more time than a follow-up appointment. Our automated appointment reminder system will confirm your actual appointment time, however, your arrival or check in time is 30 minutes before your actual appointment time. You will be asked to reschedule if you are late.
Applicable Co-pays, Deductibles and Co-insurance
Insurance plans may have a co-pay, deductible or co-insurance which is your (patient’s) responsibility. This depends on your employer, your plan coverage or your insurance contract. You are responsible to pay at the time of service, your co-pay, deductible or co-insurance according to your contract.
- Co-pay: You are responsible to pay a certain amount at each visit, according to your plan. Your card will indicate what your co-pay is for, Primary Care, Specialist, Lab work, Outpatient services etc.
- Co-Insurance: Your plan will indicate if you have a co-insurance of a certain amount. This is a percentage of your visit. It can be a percentage and can range from ten percent (10%) upward, depending on your plan coverage.
- Deductible: Your plan will indicate if you are responsible for a deductible. Most plans have individual and family deductible. A deductible is the amount you have to pay out of pocket for certain services, before your insurance carrier pays. Once this deductible is met, your insurance will then pay according to your plan coverage.
Some PPO and indemnity plans have co-insurance and a deductible together. HMO plans may have deductible, co-pay and/or co-insurance. It depends on your employer plan coverage or your insurance contract.
Co-pays, co-insurance and deductibles are collected at the time of your visit. Your insurance card must be presented for verification of coverage. You must present a valid picture ID when presenting your insurance card. If your insurance cannot be verified, you will be responsible to pay your bill in full.
List of Insurance Plans Accepted
If your insurance is not on this list, please contact your insurance company to see if we are participating.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Non-HMO
- Alliant Health Plan
- Beech Street PPO
- Amerigroup Medicaid
- Blue Cross HMO
- Blue Cross PAR
- Blue Cross PPO
- Cigna HMO/POS/OAP
- Coventry HMO/POS
- Coventry Medicare Advantage
- Coventry National
- Evolutions Healthcare
- First Health/Southcare
- Galaxy Healthcare
- GHS Employee HMO/POS/Indemnity
- Highway to Health
- Humana HMO/POS
- Humana Medicare
- LifeWell Health Plan
- MDI Healthcare Sol (formerly MPA)
- NovaNet PPO
- Peach State Medicaid
- PHCS POS
- PHCS PPO
- United Healthcare
- Universal American Medicare Advantage
- USA Managed Care
- Wellcare Medicaid
- Wellcare Medicare