At Mason Pediatrics, we provide top-quality, pediatric care to children from birth to 16 years of age. Our five board-certified pediatricians and dedicated associates, offer comprehensive primary care and well-child care, and have been doing so for more than 15 years.
Exceptional And Compassionate Pediatric Care
At Mason Pediatrics, we are committed to providing exceptional care at every stage of the healing process. This extends beyond compassionate care and our expert medical staff to encompass these convenient services:
- Bilingual Staff And Interpretation Services - We have bilingual staff members and access to interpreters of many languages
- Financial Counselor - Our in-house financial counselor is available to answer general questions regarding health insurance and payment options.
- Nurse Advice Line - Our nurse advice line is staffed by a registered nurse, who can answer simple medical questions and can help identify and schedule patients who should be seen in-office by one of our providers. The nurse advice line is available during regular business hours.
- Referral Coordinator - Our referral coordinator works with multiple specialists in the Atlanta area, and is dedicated to working with you and your family on any specialty care requirements for your child.
- Pre-Registration For New Patients - Our pediatricians visit newborns delivered at Gwinnett Medical Center every day of the year, and often see those children through their sixteenth birthday. Our specialized pre-registration coordinator works with families to prepare for their child’s first visit to our office. Many times, all forms are complete prior to arrival and simply require signatures upon check-in.
- Convenient Online Forms - For your convenience, most of our patient forms are available online. We encourage you to fill out any forms applicable and bring them with you to your appointment.
- Community Outreach - We are involved in several community programs which promote early childhood development. Reach Out & Read, an early literacy intervention program, is just one example.
Our state-of-the-art pediatric office is specially designed to ensure that you and your family feel warm and welcome. We look forward to meeting you and your children, and helping you all achieve a healthy and happy life.