Internet Privacy Practices Statement
Gwinnett Hospital System (GHS) and its affiliates are dedicated to protecting the privacy of those who may visit our website.
Any usage or personally identifiable information collected at this site is not shared with any organization or business that is not affiliated with Gwinnett Hospital System. Gwinnett Hospital System does not sell personal information to third parties (i.e., companies or individuals that are not affiliated with GHS).
GHS does not disclose any personal information except as permitted and/or required by Georgia state law and Federal laws.
Aggregate Usage Information
This site automatically collects specific information on the number of visitors to our site and the pages viewed during the visits. The information gathered for this purpose is not personally identifiable.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails.
- The email address you provide when submitting a form or signing up to receive emails, may be used to send you information pertaining to your request, in addition to receiving occasional news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- We market our programs, services and facilities in a number of ways, including the use of Google Adwords. We utilize other Google services as well, such as Analytics, Remarketing and we have also opted into advertising on the Google Display Ad Network. Google platforms, such as Analytics and Remarketing, utilize cookies to collect information from the website traffic coming across our website. Visitors to our website can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads. If that is of interest to you, we encourage you to read through the information available in the Ads Preferences Manager. You may also want to visit this Google site as well Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your web browser). You may opt to receive or block cookies. These cookies enable sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. The website traffic information gathered through these cookies allows us to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business. We do not link data gathered from third party cookies back to any personal information received via voluntary information submissions from our website.
We utilize Google Analytics, Google Remarketing and have opted into advertising on the Google Display Network. Google utilizes cookies to gather website traffic data for web pages that we have deployed the code snippets on. These cookies allow the gathering of information such as: website traffic statistics, Internet domain and host names, Internet Protocol address information, operating systems and types of devices being utilized to access our website. These Google cookies also gather data that enables us to serve up advertisements about our products and services to our site visitors, whenever they visit websites who participate in the Google Display Ad Network.
We, and/or our third-party advertising service providers, may also place cookies or similar files on your computer for security purposes, to facilitate site navigation and to personalize your experience while visiting our site. Cookies allow us to collect technical and navigational information, such as browser type, time spent on our site and pages visited.
Our privacy policies and practices apply only to your use of our site. Our site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of these sites. You should read the privacy policies and practices of each site you visit to determine what information that site may be collecting about you.
Changes to Our Privacy Policies and Practices
We may change the terms and conditions of our Privacy Policies and Practices at any time by posting revisions on this site. You agree to review the Privacy Policies and Practices portion of this site each time you visit so that you are aware of any changes made to these policies and practices.
The notice below describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.